Saturday, January 26, 2013

 


PASSING OF BROTHER JIM MAGEE
 
Brother & Sister Hibernians,
 
It is with great sadness and a very sincere and profound feeling of loss that I have learned of the passing of Brother Jim Magee. Jim served as National Legal Counsel during my term as A.O.H. National President and neither I nor the Ancient Order of Hibernians could have asked for a more loyal and learned colleague. I will be forever grateful for his service in that capacity, but more importantly, as a friend and kindred spirit on our many trips to Ireland to participate in the Bloody Sunday Commemorative Marches in Derry.
My deepest condolences are extended to Jim's family and please be assured that Jim and yourselves will be in my thoughts and prayers and those of the Meehan family as you go through this very difficult time of loss.
 
Go ndeana Dia trocaire ar Seamus agus go dtuga Dia suaimhneas siorai a anam dilis.
 
Jack Meehan, Past National President
Ancient Order of Hibernians in America

No comments:

Post a Comment